Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm getting a tattoo next week and have a game that night

• 11-07-2016 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I booked a tattoo 2 months ago, and it's set for July 19th. However I joined a darts summer league 2 weeks later and I have a game on the same night (July 19th). If I tried changing my appointment now there's no guarantee I'll get a new slot.

I'm left handed and I'm getting it on my left forearm. I haven't got a very forceful throw, and I'm just wondering if any fellow dartists out there could tell me if I should be okay to play match that night. It's not the pain I'm worried about it's whether it'll affect the tattoo or not

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Higgie95 wrote: »
    I booked a tattoo 2 months ago, and it's set for July 19th. However I joined a darts summer league 2 weeks later and I have a game on the same night (July 19th). If I tried changing my appointment now there's no guarantee I'll get a new slot.

I'm left handed and I'm getting it on my left forearm. I haven't got a very forceful throw, and I'm just wondering if any fellow dartists out there could tell me if I should be okay to play match that night. It's not the pain I'm worried about it's whether it'll affect the tattoo or not

You should really talk to the tattoo parlour. I'm sure they deal with similar queries every day. There's a tattoo forum on here too, I'd say a few on there could tell you too. Failing that ask Phil Taylor. He has 'power' on the inside of his right forearm (throwing arm) although it looks like he did it himself with a marker.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Blueboggirl

Is it a large piece? If it is and it swells, its best not to be flexing it lots. Make sure it's creamed and covered. If its dry and starting to scab it may crack with the movement, yes that will affect how it heals.
    If its a small tattoo, shouldn't be a problem

Advertisement