Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing a/c, getting DD list?

• 11-07-2016 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

I'm about to close down my current account. I was foolish enough not to keep records of direct debits set up to it. Is it possible to get a DD list from my bank before I leave them for good? Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

padyjoe wrote: »
    I'm about to close down my current account. I was foolish enough not to keep records of direct debits set up to it. Is it possible to get a DD list from my bank before I leave them for good? Thank you!

Yep. You'll also see them on your online banking, if that's easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭padyjoe

Ok! I've never thought of going through the previous statements! Or is there an option for it online? Have to get a deeper look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

padyjoe wrote: »
    Ok! I've never thought of going through the previous statements! Or is there an option for it online? Have to get a deeper look.

There is on ptsb under Payments & Transfers. I have an AIB CC so I don't know the functionality of their current account section of the website. The other banks, I dunno...

Advertisement