Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

13% Price increase... wtf!

Options
  • 11-07-2016 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Ok got the letter,  13% and some sport channel I don't want. 

I called to cancel and they offered  a basic broadband package for eur 50. I asked for details in writting and was told they are not available neither on the website nor they can be emailed to me. 

Time to look for another provider. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

gzoladz wrote: »
    Ok got the letter,  13% and some sport channel I don't want. 

I called to cancel and they offered  a basic broadband package for eur 50. I asked for details in writting and was told they are not available neither on the website nor they can be emailed to me. 

Time to look for another provider. 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]gzoladz,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this, you can view our bundles online here https://www.eir.ie/bundles/[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Hi,  tried to test the online tv and I had to uninstall and reinstall the app. Now it tells me I have to wait 1 month to register the app in a new device. It is the same device,  I just had to reinstall it... Can you please unlock this? 

I am not calling support and pay a premium charge to have it done. 

Also,  can you please comment on the internet only package? Another user was offered 10% discount which is not on the web either....? 

Hi,  tried to test the online tv and I had to uninstall and reinstall the app. Now it tells me I have to wait 1 month to register the app in a new device. It is the same device,  I just had to reinstall it... Can you please unlock this? 

I am not calling support and pay a premium charge to have it done. 
    No problem  gzoladz, can you PM me your account number and I will arrange this.

-Pamela

Also,  can you please comment on the internet only package? Another user was offered 10% discount which is not on the web either....? 
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend contacting our loyalty team directly if this offer is not available online and they will be more than happy to advise of the promotions available at the minute. You can contact them on 1800307183. [/font]

• Advertisement

-Pamela

Just pmd

Thanks Pamela

-Pamela

Just pmd

Thanks Pamela
    No problem gzoladz,

-Pamela 

App crashes now, this is as far as the trial goes... 

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'll have this flagged with the relevant team [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]gzoladz, [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]are you receiving an error message before it crashes?[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'll have this flagged with the relevant team [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]gzoladz, [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]are you receiving an error message before it crashes?[/font]

Now it starts but it tells the device is not linked. 

Never mind... 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Now it starts but it tells the device is not linked. 

Never mind... 
    No worries,

Please feel free to get back onto us should you have any further queries.

-Ciara

Advertisement