Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buy size 18 in regular or 'curve' range?

• 11-07-2016 6:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭

Asos have a dress I like that is available in both its regular and curve ranges in my size.
    Which should I buy?
    The curve range I imagine will have a bit more room, or will the size 18 be the same in both ranges?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'd just order both and send back the one that doesn't fit as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Surely an 18 is an 18 though?

Bit strange though because typically their standard sizes are up to 16 I think, and I always thought curve was 18 and above.

Why don't you add both to basket and see if they show up as two separate line items, or as one item type with a quantity of 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

The curve dress goes from use 18-28, the other from 4-18.
    I've ordered them both.
    The curve dress is cheaper!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Marn02

Which fitted better?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Sorry-I should've come back to this.
    Turns out I'm not s size 18 in either!
    The dresses had different tags and I think the curve dress had a bit more give.
    Both had to be returned unfortunately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement