Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Accommodation 2016/2017

Options
  • 11-07-2016 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I'm going into first year but I have no definite accommodation yet and I'm starting to worry about it. I'm on the waiting list for campus accommodation but they won't tell you where on the list you are which is frustrating because I don't know am I likely or unlikely to get a place after offers come out. My friend said to start looking for accommodation after the offers come out but I don't know should I try get a room in a house just in case.
    Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maggi95x

uhannigan wrote: »
    I'm going into first year but I have no definite accommodation yet and I'm starting to worry about it. I'm on the waiting list for campus accommodation but they won't tell you where on the list you are which is frustrating because I don't know am I likely or unlikely to get a place after offers come out. My friend said to start looking for accommodation after the offers come out but I don't know should I try get a room in a house just in case.
    Help!

You should really start looking for something! It's already July so it will be difficult. My friend last year had to sleep on a couch at someone's place. She couldn't find any accommodation for the whole first term.

Advertisement