Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE48J5100 or LG 49LH510V

• 11-07-2016 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Looking at these two TVs and am unsure which to get. Has anyone either of these TVs and if so, how do they find them? Don't need smart TV or 3D as I have never used them on my current TV. Looking for a full HD TV for around €500 - 700 and been wrecking my head looking at loads of different ones. I'd rather buy a good quality non-smart & non-3D TV rather than medium quality one with either of those features.

Edit: Also, is there much difference between edge-lit and back-lit? The dearer LG is back-lit but I read that edge-lit TVs have improved in the last couple of years.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Don't know if you got sorted but the samsung is clearing at €390 in some tescos

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

sweetie wrote: »
    Don't know if you got sorted but the samsung is clearing at €390 in some tescos

Ended up going with the LG after. Got it for €530. Happy so far.

Advertisement