Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can i find my telephone no??

Options
  • 11-07-2016 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have Eir broadband for about 18 months with a phone line (never connected it) but i have no idea what the phone number is to register my account online. Is there a way i can find this? There doesn't seem to be a way online to find this out

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

I have Eir broadband for about 18 months with a phone line (never connected it) but i have no idea what the phone number is to register my account online. Is there a way i can find this? There doesn't seem to be a way online to find this out

Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]ABitofsense,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]There should be a number allocated to the line, usually starting with 888 and this would be located on your bill.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have any issues finding this feel free to PM me your account number and I can advise you of this. :)[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

Or you could plug a handset into the socket and dial 199000 which will call out the number on the line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Or you could plug a handset into the socket and dial 199000 which will call out the number on the line
    Thanks  thisistough,

-Pamela 

Advertisement