Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Matchplay 2016

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Great win deserved it alone for the antics from Phil whats Taylor at now anything to take the light from Mvg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Phil is locked

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Eat sheeet taylor

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Taylor reminded me of the old drunk at the end of the bar near the jax trying to bump into someone to start a fight. Pathetic

Think Phil now knows trying that rubbish won't affect Mighty Mike in the future he might drop it and just play darts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Taylor deserves a smack

• Registered Users Posts: 6,899 ✭✭✭ebbsy

What a ****ing MUPPET Taylor is.

It was alright when he used to do it to people now he is bitching when it happens to him

Get on with it accept your gone past your prime.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,258 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Taylor was classless, but he's also a man, used to dominating his entire sport, who hasn't yet dealt with the fact MVG has come along to dominate his sport.

It's no excuse, but it's why you saw the cheerleading. It's like a child who is used to getting what he wants throwing a tantrum when he's told 'no'.

You saw at the end that Phil actually really respects MVG. You can see the feeling is mutual too.

MVG intimidates them all, bar RVB. It's why Barney always does well against him. He knows him, mentored him and therefore there's no intimidation factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Amazed there was people in here rooting for Phil this evening. Such a horrible man. He's actually getting worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

El Chapo wrote: »
    Stupid carry on my arse. He was getting murdered and needed to do something, call it what you like but he's not going to roll over and let MvG hammer him.

It's worked too. Looks in much better shape now.

It's funny when Taylor fans won't admit when he's acting the príck even when it's as clear as day. If it was MVG doing it, you'd be all over him like a rash.

he was only all nice at the end to mask over his childish behaviour during the game,as per his norm

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭leoch

its a pity that tournament wasnt on itv4 cause chris mason or warrionor would not have held back there disgust on tv the way the pdc boys like mardle and harrington do,its like they arent allowed to say anything bad about taylor as for phil wat a wnaker but it was obvious the man was drunk but thank god mvg didnt get involved and played his game and was a good sportsman

No way Taylor was drunk,not a chance,very lucid conversation after

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

No way Taylor was drunk,not a chance,very lucid conversation after

I missed it live and watched most of it after, never struck me as looking in any way drunk although I thought he was a little effusive in his praise of MvG at the end. Other than that he was just being himself. A bit of a twat.
    The fact remains he's still the 2nd or third best player in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Phil looked on edge all match. He was visibly pissed off with MVG's checkout celebrations, something which he should be well used to at this stage.

I thought his interview and behaviour at the end of the game was very passive aggressive.

Advertisement