Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Loan Processing and Amendment

Options
  • 11-07-2016 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi, 

I am enquiring about two questions regarding a car loan. Recently I applied for a car loan of the total sum of [font=arial, sans-serif][/font]3000. I got "Conditionally Approved" on Thursday morning and put a small deposit on the car on Saturday morning. I then emailed back my Form for credit agreement by email and loan packet back to the BOI email address this morning. I am wondering, how long roughly is it until I hear back from BOI regarding the loan or even the money being transferred into my account?

My other query is, The car I put the deposit on was advertised as [font=arial, sans-serif][/font]2950 but I eventually brought the price down to [font=arial, sans-serif][/font]2500, although the tax is out and will have to be done so that should bring me back up to [font=arial, sans-serif][/font]3000. I am wondering, will I have to amend my loan or reapply for another one because the car is now being sold at [font=arial, sans-serif][/font]2500?

Many Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

KinsellaJ wrote: »
    Hi, 

I am enquiring about two questions regarding a car loan. Recently I applied for a car loan of the total sum of [font=arial, sans-serif][/font]3000. I got "Conditionally Approved" on Thursday morning and put a small deposit on the car on Saturday morning. I then emailed back my Form for credit agreement by email and loan packet back to the BOI email address this morning. I am wondering, how long roughly is it until I hear back from BOI regarding the loan or even the money being transferred into my account?

My other query is, The car I put the deposit on was advertised as [font=arial, sans-serif][/font]2950 but I eventually brought the price down to [font=arial, sans-serif][/font]2500, although the tax is out and will have to be done so that should bring me back up to [font=arial, sans-serif][/font]3000. I am wondering, will I have to amend my loan or reapply for another one because the car is now being sold at [font=arial, sans-serif][/font]2500?

Many Thanks for the help!
    Hi KinsellaJ,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Generally you will receive an update on your application within a few days. If you have applied for this loan through Bank of Ireland Finance please ring 1850 66 44 66 and they’d be happy to provide you with an update. If however you applied through BOI Direct online or over the phone please ring 0818200334.

Best of luck with your new car and if we can help with anything else please let us know.

Thanks

Helen

Advertisement