Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPS SLIGO DRIVER

Options
  • 11-07-2016 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

Does anyone know anyone who drives for UPS in Sligo?

I have a package that was meant to be delivered last Thursday. I was all day Thursday, Friday & Monday waiting for it.

Infuriating to see on the tracking details that two attempts of delivery were made which is completely untrue. The is only a final attempt remaining and it will be returned to Germany.

I have made 5 calls to customer service and I am getting nowhere. Losing the will here...any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

they come from the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

And Public Holiday in the North.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭tomhenryford

I finally got to the bottom of it. Stephen Mullen Haulage have taken over the handling of UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Good to know!!! Hope you got your parcel before it was returned, nothing worse than waiting in!

Advertisement