If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richersounds One Day Flash Deals 12th July only

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Soinny,

to be fair to the guys the store was closed yesterday for the 12th July so they missed the whole Flash sale thinggy..

On the stock - the T101 in white is a special order item ( we have it available in Black from stock) but we have bundles of AVRX4200 and I'm happy to hold the bundle price for you as a Boardie deal,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

fuse wrote: »
    Hoping to see some soundbars!
    Some soundbars coming up in the next few mins :D
    Any with subwoofers?
    Subwoofer deals posted above :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Oh... I was asking about soundbars with subwoofers!
    Ah well, maybe next time!
    Hi John,

I've found a couple of soundbars I'm interested in - PHILIPS HTL5140 & Cambridge TVB2
    Looks like they have what I need - Wireless sub, bluetooth, USB and optical ins.

Leaning towards the Cambridge for the extra HDMI ins and its looks. I see it's at £299 on uk site, could you give me your best price delivered to Dublin?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Any with subwoofers?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

I've found a couple of soundbars I'm interested in - PHILIPS HTL5140 & Cambridge TVB2
    Looks like they have what I need - Wireless sub, bluetooth, USB and optical ins.

Leaning towards the Cambridge for the extra HDMI ins and its looks. I see it's at £299 on uk site, could you give me your best price delivered to Dublin?

Thanks
    Hi fuse,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. I can do you a brand new one including shipping to Dublin for £305.99 or, I have an open box one (ex display) that I could do for £285 including shipping to Dublin. This comes with it''s original box and all parts and accessories, boxed as new. The Cambridge is one of the best soundbars I've heard this year. For all the size of it (it looks very discreet) it pumps out a massive sound and has better connectivity than some of the more expensive soundbars.

Let me know what you think.

Kind Regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

Any with subwoofers?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Thanks
    Hi fuse,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. I can do you a brand new one including shipping to Dublin for £305.99 or, I have an open box one (ex display) that I could do for £285 including shipping to Dublin. This comes with it''s original box and all parts and accessories, boxed as new. The Cambridge is one of the best soundbars I've heard this year. For all the size of it (it looks very discreet) it pumps out a massive sound and has better connectivity than some of the more expensive soundbars.

Kind Regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me, I think the brand new one sounds good :)
    Will I give you a call to sort out the details?

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Any with subwoofers?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Thanks
    Hi fuse,

Kind Regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks for getting back to me, I think the brand new one sounds good :)
    Will I give you a call to sort out the details?

Thanks
    If you want to provide me with a contact number I can call you. Just send a PM to me (via Kenny) and I'll get back to you asap.

Kind Regards

David

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Rega

Am I too late for the:

Tannoy SFX Subwoofer - Reduced to £79.95 From £99.95
    http://www.richersound...p-10513-sfx-sub.aspx

Ah come on, it's my wedding anniversary and my daughter has chicken pox and it's fecking raining ðŸ˜

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Rega wrote: »
    Am I too late for the:

Tannoy SFX Subwoofer - Reduced to £79.95 From £99.95
    http://www.richersound...p-10513-sfx-sub.aspx

Ah come on, it's my wedding anniversary and my daughter has chicken pox and it's fecking raining ðŸ˜
    HI Rega, thanks for the post.

It is a bit late for this unfortunately, but since it's raining, I can split the difference with you and do it at £89.95 if that is of any interest?
    If you want to order, just drop me a PM with your contact number, or give us a call on 0044333 900 0070 option 2

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Rega

HI Rega, thanks for the post.

It is a bit late for this unfortunately, but since it's raining, I can split the difference with you and do it at £89.95 if that is of any interest?
    If you want to order, just drop me a PM with your contact number, or give us a call on 0044333 900 0070 option 2

Cheers
    Brian

Thanks for the reply Brian but I'll wait until the next sale. I need that £10 for calamine lotion for my poor chicken poxed daughter. Now I've to break the news to her that we can't have that that excellent bass while we watch Frozen for the 400th time. Sigh.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

Folks, 

I'm closing this thread now, given the one-day nature of the flash sale. Please feel free to open a new thread if you want to ask about deals, stock or any other queries for the RS team, it's much easier to keep track that way.

Rega, commisserations, and a swift recovery for the little one :) .

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.