Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

central heating

• 12-07-2016 9:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17

I am using a firebird oilboiler . I have what seems like air rushing throught the pipes when heating is turned on , then it dies down and only occurs occasionally . Thats the first problem . Now water heats but circulates very poorly . Does anybody have any ideas re my problems .
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,494 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

sounds likes partly full of air so needed to be topped up with water and the air "bled" out of the system and then figure out why it happened, do u have a leak in the system perhaps

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 lussac

Many thanks . I was thinking it was a lot of air inside . Where do I start to bleed it . Can see any leaks but water is escaping somewhere . Its a sealed system but I have topped it up a few times . Pressure never rises above .7 bar

Advertisement