Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Options near Bray Courthouse

Options
  • 12-07-2016 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭

I've been called for Jury Duty and I don't live in Bray.

What would be the best parking options within close walking distance to the Bray court house? I don't mind paying, but I'd prefer to pay a day rate and not need to pop out every two hours to top up a meter.

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Park the car in Tesco and walk 10mins

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

There's underground pay parking at the Civic offices where the court house is. Also an above-ground pay-and-display car park at the entrance to the offices on the left when you drive in.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭L8rdude

You can park just off the Herbert Road. It's €5 for the day http://bit.ly/29TzqXv and a short walk to the court house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Use the Florentine Car Park - five mins walk away

Don't go near the parking at the court house - they've reduced the size and they clamp there.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

If it was me I would park at tesco and walk down.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

"There's underground pay parking at the Civic offices where the court house is. Also an above-ground pay-and-display car park at the entrance to the offices on the left when you drive in".

As far as I know the underground car park is for residents & employees only.You need a swipe card to get in and to get out.

The exception is for people going to the Mermaid for evening shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Why don't you ring the courthouse and speak to someone there, maybe you're entitled to free parking at the courthouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,729 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

I tried parking in the underground carpark a few weeks back and there was no access to non pass holders.

Advertisement