Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No bill in the post ?

Options
  • 12-07-2016 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

hello

I notice that our bill has being issued again by viewing our account online,
    but I haven't  received it in the post as of yet, same thing happened with previous bill which never showed up in the post at all. So I paid it online via visa.

I haven't signed up to paperless billing and always paid via the post office.

could someone look into this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

jos22 wrote: »
    hello

I notice that our bill has being issued again by viewing our account online,
    but I haven't  received it in the post as of yet, same thing happened with previous bill which never showed up in the post at all. So I paid it online via visa.

I haven't signed up to paperless billing and always paid via the post office.

could someone look into this
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]jos22,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]That's no problem, can you PM me your details and I will take a look into this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement