Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We Bringg

Options
  • 12-07-2016 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone works or knows anyone who is working as a driver for WeBringg?

I'm interested in doing it, but I work part time and get social welfare. Obviously I'd love to be off social welfare, but I'm afraid of signing off, becoming a driver and getting no work.

It says drivers can earn upto 140 a day, but how likely is this? I'm wondering what the average is. I contacted the company with these questions but no-one has responded.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sonocodathird

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone works or knows anyone who is working as a driver for WeBringg?

I'm interested in doing it, but I work part time and get social welfare. Obviously I'd love to be off social welfare, but I'm afraid of signing off, becoming a driver and getting no work.

It says drivers can earn upto 140 a day, but how likely is this? I'm wondering what the average is. I contacted the company with these questions but no-one has responded.

Thanks!

Hi l would definitely not sign off for we bringg l have the app lm signed in for duty in town and ready to go and they never give me any tasks runs and drops!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi l would definitely not sign off for we bringg l have the app lm signed in for duty in town and ready to go and they never give me any tasks runs and drops!

Very handy if your on the road, jobs while you have passengers are ar on the way into town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 smur12

Great way to earn extra cash. I've been using the app for a while now. Handy for picking up if your already on the road with a fare.

Advertisement