Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log into EirSports

Options
  • 12-07-2016 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,
    I can log into Eirsports on my pc, but can't log in on my smart TV using Opera.  
    Each time I try it constantly gives a 'Your session has Timed out' error & stays the 'manage devices' screen but with no devices listed. So it actually looks like I'm logged in. 
    If I go to exit it won't allow me to.
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Jtk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

jtkpenguin wrote: »
    Hi,
    I can log into Eirsports on my pc, but can't log in on my smart TV using Opera.  
    Each time I try it constantly gives a 'Your session has Timed out' error & stays the 'manage devices' screen but with no devices listed. So it actually looks like I'm logged in. 
    If I go to exit it won't allow me to.
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Jtk
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]jtkpenguin,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, I'm so sorry to hear you are having issues logging into eir Sport.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend contacting technical support and they would be more than happy to troubleshoot these issues you are experiencing, you can contact them directly on 1890260260 or 1901 option 2.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement