Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wisdom alarm fix

Options
  • 12-07-2016 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    My wisdom alarm, recently change the way to turn off and turn on. Normally when i turn on with my wireless key, starts several beeps and a voice saying that the alarm will starts on and we must exit the house, and before turn on, sound a hight beep, and inform the status alarm. But now, when i turn on the alarm, don t beep, just saying that the alarm will starts on and we must exit the house. When i turn off, normally beep 2 times and say system off. Can anyone help me in this issue????
    Thankyou.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you engineer access? Did you change anything with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jefa2610

Anybody know what the fault low speaker battery means?
    We've replaced all the sensors and external batteries?
    Also my external alarm isnt sounding? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

jefa2610 wrote: »
    Anybody know what the fault low speaker battery means?
    We've replaced all the sensors and external batteries?
    Also my external alarm isnt sounding? ?

External Bells contain a rechargeable battery. Perhaps yours is dead.

Low speaker battery 'may' actually be referring to the bell box battery (I'm assuming a fairly intelligent system).

Not an alarm guy, but I installed and maintain my own.

NN

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Internal or external bell needs a new battery.
    How long is the system installed?

Advertisement