Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Sligo Moving

Options
  • 12-07-2016 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭

Just heard today that the Parcel Motel 24Hour Lockers are to be moved from Innisfree 24hr Petrol Station Carraroe to Mullens Spar Garage Bundoran Road. - I think its a shame, I am more on the south side of sligo and it was very handy to whiz into carraroe and pick up the parcel from there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭rusty999

Just heard today that the Parcel Motel 24Hour Lockers are to be moved from Innisfree 24hr Petrol Station Carraroe to Mullens Spar Garage Bundoran Road. - I think its a shame, I am more on the south side of sligo and it was very handy to whiz into carraroe and pick up the parcel from there.

Totally agree with that comment. Definitely will not be using them now and I was one of their best customers here. Complete opposite side of town and further away and more difficult to get to at busy times. Shame !!

From Parcel Motel quote:

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately we had to move this motel at the request of the premises owner.

The location showing was the closest location available at this time. We are continually looking for new locations and hope to have a motel closer to the original location soon.

Parcel Motel

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

ooh thats a pretty good answer - so hopefully it might not be a permanent thing then, putting it on the Bundoran road.

Strange the present station owners (applegreen) didnt want the lockers there any more, Im just predicting other people werent like me who went to pick up their parcel and popped into to shop part to by a few bits whilst i was there. And its not like they dont have the room down there at Applegreen innisfree petrol station either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

nearest Ideal place they could have moved it to is at Cannings home & garden Petrol station - they say they are looking at location close to the original location so my wife sent them message in the week suggesting cannings, and they didnt even bother replying to her email - but putting it on Twitter about what a bad location Mullens is for the lockers got no likes, but the answer that someone put about "first world problems - get over it!" -was favourited .... who by ? - yep Parcel Motel ! ... so that must say what they think to customer feedback then and the issue

I think when trade slows down {and it will} they might begin to take notice. I'm making plans already as I got no feedback at all from them and I would have been a small business user who had stuff coming in a few times a week for the last 2 years--- or when ever they started operating.. Theres always an alternative and they should realise that .

• Advertisement
Advertisement