Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Targetting Bass in Mayo

• 12-07-2016 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Anyone had any success targeting bass in Mayo in recent times?

From looking thru old reports online it seems theres the odd one off the rocky spine in Bertra beach and occasional catches in Killala bay.

Is bass fishing strictly for the southern coastline or are there any catches off the Mayo coastline? Anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Try seanglingireland.org - I have seen plenty of mayo reports there.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

ardinn wrote: »
    Try seanglingireland.org - I have seen plenty of mayo reports there.

Thanks for that Ardinn but that forum looks dead...and can't access the only thread that looks useful, need 3 posts before you view the catch reports..nothing for novices. Can't beat boards.ie!

Thanks for that Ardinn but that forum looks dead...and can't access the only thread that looks useful, need 3 posts before you view the catch reports..nothing for novices. Can't beat boards.ie!

It isnt as dead as you would think - Make the 3 posts and view the reports section.

Most things are done by PM there because they are very secretive about marks etc, but 1 post for what your looking for and you will get at least a few pm's - or wait here for replies - 4 days now!!!!! You can certainly beat boards!!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭captain_boycott

Lol! I did a few posts a few days ago...but every post has to be approved by a mod so still waiting!

Yea but that will pass

• Advertisement
Advertisement