Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

certificate in automation and instrumentation - online, level 6

• 12-07-2016 10:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Recently started looking at moving careers, want to try and get into fitting and plant maintenance in something like medical or food manufacturing.
    Was having a look at doing an online course and saw this, has anyone completed this course? Is it any good?
    I understand its meant as a qualifier for the level 7 mechatronics course, but does it have any merit on its own?. I've a level 6 trade in hgv mechanics so I have a good knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatics, electronics etc., just no experience in programming, automation etc.
    Any advice or pointers welcome.
    There's courses on in IT sligo and tralee, sligo one is about twice the price of tralee anyone have any knowledge of either colleges or courses?
    Thanks

Advertisement