Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pokemon go stops and gyms in limerick

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Is it only same teams go on pub crawl? I thought there'd be one for everyone

Its just one that we organise for our team to go out, meet up and take some gyms. I know people on the other teams, and honestly, they don't seem as organised as us, so I'm not sure what they do in terms of meetups.

Louloumc89 is usually who gets the ball rolling when it comes to organising these; but I know personally, and I'm sure I could speak for the rest of the team where if someone who wasn't on the team just wanted to come along for the banter and to catch some Pokemon, they would be more then welcome to join!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

The Snipe wrote: »
    Its just one that we organise for our team to go out, meet up and take some gyms. I know people on the other teams, and honestly, they don't seem as organised as us, so I'm not sure what they do in terms of meetups.

Louloumc89 is usually who gets the ball rolling when it comes to organising these; but I know personally, and I'm sure I could speak for the rest of the team where if someone who wasn't on the team just wanted to come along for the banter and to catch some Pokemon, they would be more then welcome to join!
    Thanks Snipe.
    I'm on Mystic myself, its just for the banter I'm wanting to tag along. Nothing on the Blue Team Group that was set up. Tbf I haven't even tried guns that much I'd love to see someone doing it and get an idea. I'll ask if there's anything planned and if not there might ask to be a tag a along lol. I'll pinky promise not to leak your plans if that's any help lol jkjk.

Thanks Snipe.
    I'm on Mystic myself, its just for the banter I'm wanting to tag along. Nothing on the Blue Team Group that was set up. Tbf I haven't even tried guns that much I'd love to see someone doing it and get an idea. I'll ask if there's anything planned and if not there might ask to be a tag a along lol. I'll pinky promise not to leak your plans if that's any help lol jkjk.

Defintely! We usually have lures going for a while so its mainly just catching pokemon, and then we take one or two gyms! Last 2 times, it was the Hunt Museam and St. Marys and we just power em to level 10 and let everyone get something in!

The lads are a great bunch, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind one Mystic sneaking into the ranks for the sake of some banter! :D

Defintely! We usually have lures going for a while so its mainly just catching pokemon, and then we take one or two gyms!

The lads are a great bunch, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind one Mystic sneaking into the ranks for the sake of some banter! :D
    Very good! Thanks loads. I don't drink so it's a good excuse to get out, I get withered if I haven't anything to do Maybe I'll convert if it comes up in the next update lol.
    70683495.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Helpmeplz

Any good nests or good spots in Limerick?

• Advertisement

When is the next pub crawl? I'm with Team Valor too :cool:

Ahh, I posted the next one, I think it was the 19th of August? Around 7:30 PM! Join the Facebook group or like our public page and details of the meetup will be on there :)
    Very good! Thanks loads. I don't drink so it's a good excuse to get out, I get withered if I haven't anything to do Maybe I'll convert if it comes up in the next update lol.
    70683495.jpg

Defintely! I know that feeling all too well, lost my job not long ago and I'd have cracked by now if I didn't have something to do thanks to the likes of pokemon, and its a social game, regardless of what team we are on!
    Helpmeplz wrote: »
    Any good nests or good spots in Limerick?

What kinda pokemon are you looking for? I've logged a few days worth of sapwns so I may be able to tell you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

What kinda pokemon are you looking for? I've logged a few days worth of sapwns so I may be able to tell you.

Can you share that log?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Helpmeplz

Ahh, I posted the next one, I think it was the 19th of August? Around 7:30 PM! Join the Facebook group or like our public page and details of the meetup will be on there :)

Defintely! I know that feeling all too well, lost my job not long ago and I'd have cracked by now if I didn't have something to do thanks to the likes of pokemon, and its a social game, regardless of what team we are on!

Anything would be helpful! I'd love a few starter Pokemon, dratini or scyther. I've a fair few water type Pokemon but very few of any other type! Pretty much anything that isn't pidgey, ratata or drowzee would be great!

Sorry to hear about the job loss, it's an awful thing. I've had a lot going on and I'm on a scheme that's quite stressful type work so anything that helps me relax and not be arsing around is great.
    I joined the FB group to keep updated, one of my friends is Valor so I hope he'll go too.

phog wrote: »
    Can you share that log?

I released a map of all spawn points in a google map broken up into 15 minute brackets in the Pokemon Go Limerick Facebook group.

You can find it here. This is most the spawn points in Limerick, some were pruned waiting me to update the list again because I didn't have all the information I needed for them.

https://www.google.ie/maps/d/viewer?mid=1RbX331wxqYXuzW3HN13ZGz3TFhw

Ahh, the rest of the information I have is currently sitting in a postgresSQL database, so without tableau or something its pretty much just numbers and coordinates, but I can generate maps based on the information I have.

I'm working on logging more, but I've been busy the last 2 days and was waiting for updates to Pokelyzer after the API had been patched.
    Sorry to hear about the job loss, it's an awful thing. I've had a lot going on and I'm on a scheme that's quite stressful type work so anything that helps me relax and not be arsing around is great.
    I joined the FB group to keep updated, one of my friends is Valor so I hope he'll go too.

POkemon Go Limerick - Team Valor? You'll recognise me straight away because I'm the one who is posting all the time :P

• Advertisement

POkemon Go Limerick - Team Valor? You'll recognise me straight away because I'm the one who is posting all the time :P
    Yep, one of my friends just saw that one of my buddies got into a gym with a Snorlax

Advertisement