Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Tack

• 12-07-2016 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Does anyone know if Dublin Tack still operate? I've emailed them a few times over the past few weeks about a saddle they've advertised and still haven't had an answer.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Did you try giving them a call? There are mobile and landline numbers on their website: http://www.dublintack.com/contactus.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I had someone recommend them to me only recently so they must still be in operation! I never ended up reaching out to them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 A.Ceist

left text messages, rang the landline but no option to leave a message and emailed 4/5 times so far. If I knew where they operated from I'd try visiting. They've got one saddle I'd love to buy. Can't understand how they run a business when they don't contact customers and customers can't contact them.

It seems like your someone was luckier than me. Perhaps you could ask him/her to ask them to answer their emails??? Please, please and thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I've had similar issues with them previously, had placed a large order and had been in regular contact via email. I was asked to phone to give payment details, then nothing. No answer, no response to the mail thread, after repeated attempts I gave up.
    I've heard others have had similar experiences.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kamili,
    I'll give up on them too. Perhaps they're a ghost operation

Advertisement