Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Image Skincare

Options
  • 13-07-2016 6:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi

I see slot of bloggers/hype around image skincare, has anyone been using it?

Would like to hear some reviews before I book in for a consultantation. I'm not normally one for falling for blogging hype but from what I'm reading Image does appear to do something different.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭irishlady29

I've been using image vitamin c for years. Find it really good. Occassional I use the the serum if I get a free sample as find its very expensive when you get the cleanser,moisturizers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

I have to say I've been using Dermalogica for years.. I did switch to image for a few months and switched back i find their products have lots of fumes etc made my eyes water etc - and creams were quiet watery for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I've been using image for years also, recommended to me by a nurse practitioner who i go to for microderm, peels etc.

I still use my longtime fave Clinique cleanser most days, but I have a medicated cleanser that I use once/twice a week as I have some open pours that I'm trying to manage.

I use their vital C cream/serum at night, and spf 50 during the day.

Very happy overall.

Advertisement