Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to rent/buy bike box Waterford.

Options
  • 13-07-2016 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just wondering where is best place to rent a hard case bike box in Waterford area? Going to France on Tuesday. A 2nd hand if anyone's knows of one going would be preferable, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Smalltom

Just wondering where is best place to rent a hard case bike box in Waterford area? Going to France on Tuesday. A 2nd hand if anyone's knows of one going would be preferable, thanks.

There is a guy in Kilkenny that rents roof bars and roof boxes and I have an idea that he rents bike boxes too. I can't remember his name and to be completely honest I'm too wrecked to go rooting around in www. Hope this is of some use to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Smalltom wrote: »
    There is a guy in Kilkenny that rents roof bars and roof boxes and I have an idea that he rents bike boxes too. I can't remember his name and to be completely honest I'm too wrecked to go rooting around in www. Hope this is of some use to you.

Is that the guy on the Durrow road?

Suggest also trying Deevys and Waterford Cycle Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 t.sullivan2016

Smalltom wrote: »

Thank u I got sorted this eve, forgot about Rolf in Waterford cycle centre, very reasonable rental there, sound man he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Smalltom

Dilbert75 wrote: »
    Is that the guy on the Durrow road?

Suggest also trying Deevys and Waterford Cycle Centre.

Can't remember. Got roof bars off him but somebody collected and dropped them back on my behalf. Found a new set of bars online this year for €40 more.......ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

A question from the ignorant, if you'd be so kind: where do you store the box when you get to France, unpack the bike and cycle away?

• Advertisement
Advertisement