Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I HATE Dark Souls 2

Options
  • 13-07-2016 10:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

The game is crap its not a Dark Souls game , its a frustrating pile of ****e. I think I have an authority to say this because I have completed Dark Souls Blood Borne and Dark Souls 3 twice. I tried it on the PS3 and didn't like it then, decided to give it another chance so picked up another copy on PS4 but no.Its just unforgivingly hard and the controls are a joke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

cool

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Git Gud!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭JakeArmitage

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Git Gud!

its in the bin

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sounds like Dark Souls 2 geeked you

shadowrun3.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I found it the easiest of the lot :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

So did I.

It also, interestingly has the exact same control scheme as the other 4 games.

Maybe put your scrub hat on and start using magic

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I remember combat seeming harder at first but once I learned you needed to level up a certain stat to get your i-frames up on rolling it was fine, and yeah overall I found it easier than the others too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Haven't completed Demons Souls.
    Haven't experienced carry weight limitations.
    Haven't experienced World Tendency shenanigans.

I do not respect your authoritah. Git gud.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,788 ✭✭✭Evade

gizmo wrote: »
    Haven't completed Demons Souls.
    Haven't experienced carry weight limitations.
    Haven't experienced World Tendency shenanigans.

I do not respect your authoritah. Git gud.
    Hasn't experienced DeS magic enemies. The chimes in the tower still haunt me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Good to know.

Dark Souls 2 thread here : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=82133700

Maybe you should make more new threads to spout your hate for things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

OP, can you start a youtube channel for your reviews? You could be bigger than Markiplier

Zero-Cool wrote: »

shadowrun3.png

Gave you a thumbs up for the Shadowrun pic !!!!!!! Reminds me I'm over due another crack at that. That soundtrack!!!!!

Gave you a thumbs up for the Shadowrun pic !!!!!!! Reminds me I'm over due another crack at that. That soundtrack!!!!!

One of the classics, my favourite game on the snes. Up their with FF6, Chrono Trigger, Zelda 3, Secret of Mana and Super Metroid

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

One of the classics, my favourite game on the snes. Up their with FF6, Chrono Trigger, Zelda 3, Secret of Mana and Super Metroid

Jake Armitage is a great username. Biggest reason I just bought Dex as well as it reminded me of Shadowrun (snes version, not all the other ****ty ones)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Nathan G

Not a fan

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Jake Armitage is a great username. Biggest reason I just bought Dex as well as it reminded me of Shadowrun (snes version, not all the other ****ty ones)

Ah now the Megadrive version is pretty great as well. Much closer to the table top game and also a rare example of an open world game before they were popular. However being based on the table top game means it can be a bit unfair!

Ha only copped the SR inspired user name there :D

Ha only copped the SR inspired user name there :D

Great name

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

shadowrun3.png

Nah, if you want to be geeked by a From Software game you need to play 3D Dot Game Hero

Advertisement