Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For sale: Brewtus 2 & Macap MC4

• 13-07-2016 11:29am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Just to let you know I'm selling the above. It's up on adverts.ie. here.

Please let me know if ye have any feedback on the add or if I should include any further info. Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Maybe add in any problems you've had with them or any repairs or modifications you've made.

Also reason for selling and if you are willing to sell separately and prices for each.

I'd also add more info about each in terms of what it is and what advantages it has over other machines (Pull these from the manufaturer or whatever). Also if the machine has to be plumbed in or if it can be hand filled etc.

Just some thoughts on providing info up front etc.

Personally I'm selling my Silvia and some random bits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Hi All,

Just to let you know I'm selling the above. It's up on adverts.ie. here.

Please let me know if ye have any feedback on the add or if I should include any further info. Thanks!

Nice kit! Good luck with sale. Is it upgraditis?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

donnacha wrote: »
    Nice kit! Good luck with sale. Is it upgraditis?

No, not upgraditis this time, I've been cured. I switched it on recently for the second time is 4yrs and pulled a couple of shots and made a few cappa's. Its just that I personally prefer filter and its too good a kit to be gathering dust. Hopefully it will get a good home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Sweet kit - a little out of my budget, holding out for a Silvia, but best of luck.

No interest yet. I've knocked €100 off and will give it another week or two before pulling it.

Will probably try donedeal after that.

• Advertisement

Just to let anyone that maybe interested know that I've put the following up for €800

Brewtus Expobar II espresso machine
    Macap MC4 grinder
    Reg barber tamper & mat
    Espresso & cappa cups & glasses
    A bag of inline water filters
    The professional barista handbook

Top of the range kit and an end to your upgraditus. I've reduced this to €800 to move it on.

Advertisement