Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT SWISS 23 SPLINE V CAMPAG ZONDAS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Wobs

fran426ft wrote: »
    Ordered a set of Zondas from 4thebike on Monday. They weren't marked as shipped until Wednesday. Never received a tracking number so not sure if they'll arrive today but I'd expect them Monday.

Hi Fran,

Did your wheels arrive?

I ordered on the 15th of July and still no sign of them yet :mad

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Wobs wrote: »
    Hi Fran,

Did your wheels arrive?

I ordered on the 15th of July and still no sign of them yet :mad

I have bought two sets of wheels from 4thebike and had them with 7/8 days. Email them and ask, they're usually very efficient.

Hi Cee-Jay,

Yeah have been emailing them.
    For the first week they said they were hacked by "Professional Criminals" and this was the delay in processing the order.
    Eventually wheels were to be dispatched on the 26th with DPD. I emailed yesterday looking for a tracking number and got a reply today to say they don't have one because of recent technical issues but have requested on from did and to remain patient.

Patients is running thin!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭rtmie

I got zondas from 4thebike last year, they are not great on tracking numbers etc but did arrive pretty quickly.
    I would say that if your delay was due to a systems breach and your order is now processed you should get them promptly but you won't get all progress email updates you do with other shops but. I would happily trade that for the value.
    There are lots of people on here who have bought from them if you search history and I don't recall anyone mentioning being let down.

Ok got the wheels. They were in the depot in Dublin with not enough address info.
    4thebike were very helpful today emailing me and getting tracking info. They were even offering to resend the order today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement