Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant Defy 4

Options
  • 13-07-2016 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭

My younger brother is looking at a giant defy 4. There's a local shop with the bike currently on sale for €600. He's a poor student looking at getting in to cycling and 600 is about as far as he can stretch. What are your thoughts kn this bike or are there other options?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I bought one a few years ago when I decided to get back into cycling. It served me well.

I still have it and I use it regularly although I upgraded most of it. All that remains of the original bike is the frameset, saddle, bars & stem.

A friend of mine also bought a Defy 4 about 2 years ago and he's happy with it. His still has original equipment except for wear an tear items.

I don't think you brother will be disappointed.

Advertisement