Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately looking for a home for my horse!

Options
  • 13-07-2016 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey everyone,
    I recently moved from Germany to Dublin and left my horse behind. I really want him to move over by end of september, can't afford car and stable at the same time though. So since most of the stables are too far away I'm desperately looking for a place for my horse to stay on some sort of privat barn or smaller stable close to Blanchardstown or Clonee! I'm really thankful for every idea, tip or solution!
    Thank you for your help,
    Jelly

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

There are stables at Ashtown beside the railway station, maybe they could help.

Advertisement