Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperately looking for a stable in Blanchardstown/Clonee!

Options
  • 13-07-2016 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey everyone,
    I recently moved from Germany to Dublin and left my horse behind. I really want him to move over by end of september, can't afford car and stable at the same time though. So since most of the stables are too far away I'm desperately looking for a place for my horse to stay on some sort of privat barn or smaller stable close to Blanchardstown or Clonee! I'm really thankful for every idea, tip or solution!
    Thank you for your help,
    Jelly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭HarrietD

Maybe ask in Goodwins saddlery in Mulhuddart and see if you can put an advert on their notice board. If you mean a small private yard rather than a riding school or big livery yard it is only really word of mouth that you hear of them. Also maybe extend your search area to Ashbourne / Ratoath if that isn't too far for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jen7501

Dunboyne isn't too far, and i know of a private yard with excellent facilities. Goodwins is also a great suggestion!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TERRYWALSH

Jelly17 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    I recently moved from Germany to Dublin and left my horse behind. I really want him to move over by end of september, can't afford car and stable at the same time though. So since most of the stables are too far away I'm desperately looking for a place for my horse to stay on some sort of privat barn or smaller stable close to Blanchardstown or Clonee! I'm really thankful for every idea, tip or solution!
    Thank you for your help,
    Jelly
    Hi
    We have a small livery in Brittas co Dublin, we are on the main bus 65 route, and 5min walk from bus stop, if you do not have a car
    We have an average size silica sand fibre arena,flood lights. some xc schooling fences and fantastic forest for hacking my number 0876233492.

Advertisement