Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dsl light on, but internet light off

Options
  • 13-07-2016 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

My internet stopped working. It's a eir fibre modem. Dsl light is solid green. Internet light is off and wifi light flashes. Can connect to network but no internet available. What could this mean. Many thanks

Tried resetting router etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

My internet stopped working. It's a eir fibre modem. Dsl light is solid green. Internet light is off and wifi light flashes. Can connect to network but no internet available. What could this mean. Many thanks

Tried resetting router etc
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]springer111,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this, I would recommend contacting technical support and they would be more than happy to troubleshoot the issues you are experiencing, you can contact them directly on 1890260260 or 1901 option 2.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement