Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to post

Options
  • 13-07-2016 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi

I am having an issue posting in the relationship issue forum. It says i do not have permission. I set up a second account as i was unable to post anonymously. Is this something that can be rectified?

Edit: I'm just wondering is this to do with verification. I didn't receive any email to verify.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You don't need a new account for anonymous posting.

But if you want to use this account, you'll need to activate it still with the link in the confirmation mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Bitconfused

Spear wrote: »
    You don't need a new account for anonymous posting.

But if you want to use this account, you'll need to activate it still with the link in the confirmation mail.
    I had just edited My original post safter you're response. I haven't received the email. Is there anyway you can resend?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Helpdesk replies need to be approved by a mod, there's no need to start new threads.

You can resend the activation mail with these instructions:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056856789

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement