Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line painting on Ring Road in rush hour

Options
  • 13-07-2016 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

Can anyone more knowledgeable than me explain why the line painting must be done during daytime? Traffic is heavy enough around 5pm, cars has built up from the top of Hebron flyover to Bennetsbridge roundabout which is being painted at the moment.

Significantly less traffic after 7pm or during the late hours of the day. Makes more sense, less hassle, less pollution, less anger, less danger to both the workers and motorists.

Unfortunately I must drive across the town around 5pm (not really enjoying it as knowing I could be held up anywhere and I rather use my feet or pushbike) but today has been the worst because some badly timed work being carried out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I was stuck in that traffic this evening :(

Advertisement