Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is Stan The Man

• 14-07-2016 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Where is he? Is he alive? dead? what? He used top post photos and now he is gone??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Kenny B

I heard he was being Stalked, so has gone to ground.

Policing the mean (sesame) streets of New York I believe :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

As far as I remember, he stopped posting here because we asked him to stop posting so many pictures. That was back when I was a mod here. He was posting all of his photos instead of just picking out the best/most interesting ones. Threads would take ages to load, etc.

He set up a fantastic Facebook page instead, but I went looking for that last year and it seems to have vanished. He was a fantastic contributor here and on Facebook so I hope all is well with him, wherever he is.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Closed: Not discussing a boards.ie member, PM him if you want to find out

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement