Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Council are ignoring me

• 14-07-2016 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am on the housing list over 9 years now . From the start I've had so many problems 3 years in I went to check on my file and add new information and realised they didn't have my 2 children on my file within 6 months they found all that information that they put in someone else's file . Then my rent was for review and council wouldn't stamp it and said I had to wait for a meeting which took 2 years without rent support some of my worst times ever .. Then I had a meeting and they said to me I had a cheek looking for a house when my children never lived with me which the kids were never a day away from me .. I had a t.d present with me that day .. a lot of house came up in the area that I live in yet people 2 to 5 years were been put in them . I've been fighting this with them along time now which they are still losing items from my file and then saying I didn't get certain houses because of file not being up to date .. sort everything again which has taking another lenght process and I rang last month to ask for letter of lenght of time on the list and they sent it to me stating I'm only 2 years on the list .. I have a son with asburgers and autism . Where I live is so not suitable for him and my resources are stretched I still work with this t.d on this but we're just being ignore .. any advise most welcome

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,657 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Sorry OP. This is not what this forum is for.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement