Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

France Ferry & Campsite info (use Search function) mod warning post 1

Options
1363364365366367369»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,490 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I completely agree with you! We were in La Garangeoire two years ago and it was wall to wall GAA jerseys. We were then in Carnac for a week and it was the exact opposite. Funnily enough, Carnac was wall to wall GAA tops last year so we said feck it, let's abandon Eurocamp, the kids don't need kids club and we went with Siblu instead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Actually, you just reminded me of something that my Father mentioned years back - that there is an effective line going across from La Rochelle to Poitier where the sun-hours and average temperature is greater than in Vendee/Brittany.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,490 ✭✭✭✭fits

yeah we stopped off in Normandy for a few nights on way home last year and it was horrible and a waste of time as well as bad weather. My only experience of a euro camp type place and I’m afraid to ever try another.

Advertisement