Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

France Ferry & Campsite info (use Search function) mod warning post 1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭54and56

pmpa wrote: »
    Your way ahead of me! Tow hitch being put on Friday hopefully. I'd say it was a relief to know all the bikes will fit on.

It certainly was and there was no way it would have worked without the bike frame adapters which standardised each bike enabling a uniform fit on the bike rack if that makes any sense. They fit nice and neat without the need to have one or more of them raised up blocking the view through the rear view mirror. Here's a better photo showing what I mean:-

20170617-13351497811422.jpg

Ref getting your tow bar fitted. I suggest you get one of these before Friday so you can test the electrical connection is working correctly when collecting your car. You don't want to find out on the day you are packing that your tail board isn't working!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

What's your destination in France?

We are going to Les Charmettes. From what I remember your heading further south are you? Will be interested in what you thought of camp, journey time etc. I'm reading these threads for years and they helped me no end with tips when we first started going to France! So I knew when I had a question about the bikes I'd get an informed answer![/QUOTE]

We are off to Les Charmettes in two weeks, 4th year going there. They have lowered the age of the kids club now, pirates is 4-7 instead of 5-9, which works great for our 4 year old as he wouldnt be happy with our six year old heading off

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Karina 2017

Hi All,

I have just one question. We arrive into Roscoff on Sunday 23rd July. We are hoping to drive over to Disneyland that day. But I have realised that the Tour de France arrives into Paris on that day too. Are we mental to go anyway near Paris on the sunday. We have a motorhome.
    Thanks
    Karina

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭pmpa

We are going to Les Charmettes. From what I remember your heading further south are you? Will be interested in what you thought of camp, journey time etc. I'm reading these threads for years and they helped me no end with tips when we first started going to France! So I knew when I had a question about the bikes I'd get an informed answer!

We are off to Les Charmettes in two weeks, 4th year going there. They have lowered the age of the kids club now, pirates is 4-7 instead of 5-9, which works great for our 4 year old as he wouldnt be happy with our six year old heading off[/quote]

This is our second time going to charmettes. First time ever having bikes,so if you have any nice cycling routes that the kids would enjoy let me know! That's great they changed the age limits, it really will suit a lot of families with 4year olds. My kids are always a bit reluctant with any of the kids clubs. Hoping they might go a few times this year. It's a good way for them to meet a few kids their own age.
    If I have anymore questions I hope you don't mind but i'll be sending them your way, you know the area well at this stage I'd say! Have a great holiday, I bet the kids excitement levels are building daily!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Hero777

Hi All,

I have just one question. We arrive into Roscoff on Sunday 23rd July. We are hoping to drive over to Disneyland that day. But I have realised that the Tour de France arrives into Paris on that day too. Are we mental to go anyway near Paris on the sunday. We have a motorhome.
    Thanks
    Karina
    I would say you might be OK as long as you stay on the peripherique (Paris's M50) - Disney Land is on the East side of Paris and is essentially on a green site. 
    http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/travel/driving-directions/ 

• Advertisement

We are off to Les Charmettes in two weeks, 4th year going there. They have lowered the age of the kids club now, pirates is 4-7 instead of 5-9, which works great for our 4 year old as he wouldnt be happy with our six year old heading off

This is our second time going to charmettes. First time ever having bikes,so if you have any nice cycling routes that the kids would enjoy let me know! That's great they changed the age limits, it really will suit a lot of families with 4year olds. My kids are always a bit reluctant with any of the kids clubs. Hoping they might go a few times this year. It's a good way for them to meet a few kids their own age.
    If I have anymore questions I hope you don't mind but i'll be sending them your way, you know the area well at this stage I'd say! Have a great holiday, I bet the kids excitement levels are building daily![/QUOTE]

Ping away.

The only cycle routes I know is the on to La Playmre as I go out on my daily run that way.

Also in the village in Les Mathes there is a great bakery.

And back in Marennes there is a perfect beach for kids as not deep etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Just got back Saturday from 6 nights in La Pointe St-Gilles in Benodet followed by 6 nights in Les Mouettes in Carantec.

First of all we were absolutely haunted with the weather, it was roughly 23-24 in Benodet and it was 26-27 in Carantec.

Thanks for all the tips from fellow posters they really helped.

Just a quick synopsis of positives and negatives of Both sites which are very different though.

We traveled with a 5 year old and a 1 year old, first off La Pointe St-Gilles is a beautiful site with a really clever pool area that has a dome that closes off the indoor from the outdoor area that closes on the cooler days but when opened its a huge area.

There's two tube slides, a lazy river and 4 side by side slides plus two toddler pools as well as three other adjoining regular pools.

There's an onsite kids club from 10-12 every day and eurocamp had their own kids camp that ran from 10-12 and 3-5. There's camps were aimed at younger kids and they say from 5 years to 12 but from what I saw I reckon a 10 year old would be fairly bored.

There's a pool bar that opens at roughly 11 but the main bar doesn't open till 7, the main bar isn't really a bar it's more like a big hall with a load of tables and chairs and a stage with a bar at 1 side.
    It's not the type of bar that you can head down for a pint and watch a match.
    There was a kids disco in the main bar every night around 7:30 where they wheel out sunny the site mascot who is a giant ladybird, which was followed by bingo on one night and a variety show another night but once they are over the place basically empties, you'd be doing well to get a pint after 11 I reckon.

There is an onsite take away that we only used once on check in day while waiting for our mobile home, we got a Panini and some chips and both were awful.

We tried the onsite restaurant three nights and it was nice especially the steak but one night I got calamari which was inedible so I had to send it back.

The WiFi situation annoyed me, you had to buy a package which I totally understand to use in your mobile home but on previous trips to Les Ormes there was free internet in the bar which is handy if you just want to do some banking or check out something for the next day.

Benodet is only a 10 minute walk along the water and it's a really beautiful town with an amazing beach and lovely port. There are loads of other surrounding towns which are only a 10-20 minute drive.

We went to an aquarium which was 45 minutes away and a brilliant zoo which was just under an hour away.

Now onto Les Mouettes, when we were in Disneyland last year a Dublin couple we got talking to recommended it to us and couldn't praise it highly enough and boy were they right,

It is a really brilliant well laid out park with everything centrally located, the indoor pool has a current, a bubble pool and massage fountains along with a toddler pool.
    You go outside then to a huge 1.2 metre pool where they hold aqua biking and volleyball to name but a few, next to that is a lazy river that surrounds the pool were you come down three huge slides, two tubes and one vertical.

The place though where me and my 5 year old had the most fun though was the water garden where it's basically a water playground with giant fixed water guns, two sides, a huge bucket that fills and is dumped over you and sprinklers and fountains, it was a great area that the adults enjoyed as much as the kids.

The bar opens at half ten in the morning and if you ask for any matches the bar staff are so obliging that they will go check on the laptop if they have the channel and if they do they'll turn it on straight away on a giant 70 inch TV.
    There's double doors then from the bar to a cinema so if the kids don't like the show they can go watch a movie that is showing which changes every few hours.
    The bar does take away between 2 and 6:30 while the restaurant is closed, we only had a pizza there once which was lovely.

The restaurant was amazing on three nights but we had a nightmare on the 4th night where we had to walk out, the menu was beautiful with changing daily specials of starters, fish and butchers cut.

There is a really up to date playground and two or three multisport courts.

Where this park really excelled and set itself in a different league than La Pointe St-Gilles and Les Ormes was the daily program of events, there is something to do for all ages from 9am to 9pm from archery to zumba, to yoga, netball, soccer, aqua biking, volleyball, trips to an oyster farm and trips to a brewery but that's not even 20% of what is available.

The kids club ran from 10-12 and 2-4:30 with things like pottery, gymnastics, glass painting and games I've never heard of but my 5 year old loved it.

Carantec is around a 20 minutes walk or 5 minute drive which is beautiful with a lovely choice of restaurants and creperies.

Once again loads of lovely other towns are within 20 minutes including Roscoff, Morlaix and St Paul De Leon but we didn't go out half as much because there was so much going on in the park.

We're already pricing for next year again but doing the full two weeks in Les Mouettes, I know we were probably very lucky with the weather but when I hear about people traveling 6-8 hours down south and paying a fortune on tolls when this is literally on your doorstep when you get off the ferry it's a no brainer, I know I only have La Pointe St-Gilles and Les Ormes to compare to but a lot of people rate Les Ormes up there with the best and after doing Les Ormes three times I rate this higher.

I know people don't like to change and go into the unknown but maybe next year just do 3 or 4 nights in Les Mouettes on your way back to break up your journey at least and I promise you won't be disappointed.

I'm so jealous of anyone heading off soon, have a ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Hi All,

Thanks
    Karina

That's a fair old drive - six hours plus. I can't see the exact route for the Tour that day but I know it approaches the city from the South (Mongeron). You might be safer talking a northern route around the city to be on the safe side and avoid diverted traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

Hi All,

Thanks
    Karina

viamichelin.ie/web/Routes

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭redmissb

Just got back Saturday from 6 nights in La Pointe St-Gilles in Benodet followed by 6 nights in Les Mouettes in Carantec.

First of all we were absolutely haunted with the weather, it was roughly 23-24 in Benodet and it was 26-27 in Carantec.

Thanks for all the tips from fellow posters they really helped.

Just a quick synopsis of positives and negatives of Both sites which are very different though.

We traveled with a 5 year old and a 1 year old, first off La Pointe St-Gilles is a beautiful site with a really clever pool area that has a dome that closes off the indoor from the outdoor area that closes on the cooler days but when opened its a huge area.

There's two tube slides, a lazy river and 4 side by side slides plus two toddler pools as well as three other adjoining regular pools.

There's an onsite kids club from 10-12 every day and eurocamp had their own kids camp that ran from 10-12 and 3-5. There's camps were aimed at younger kids and they say from 5 years to 12 but from what I saw I reckon a 10 year old would be fairly bored.

There's a pool bar that opens at roughly 11 but the main bar doesn't open till 7, the main bar isn't really a bar it's more like a big hall with a load of tables and chairs and a stage with a bar at 1 side.
    It's not the type of bar that you can head down for a pint and watch a match.
    There was a kids disco in the main bar every night around 7:30 where they wheel out sunny the site mascot who is a giant ladybird, which was followed by bingo on one night and a variety show another night but once they are over the place basically empties, you'd be doing well to get a pint after 11 I reckon.

There is an onsite take away that we only used once on check in day while waiting for our mobile home, we got a Panini and some chips and both were awful.

We tried the onsite restaurant three nights and it was nice especially the steak but one night I got calamari which was inedible so I had to send it back.

The WiFi situation annoyed me, you had to buy a package which I totally understand to use in your mobile home but on previous trips to Les Ormes there was free internet in the bar which is handy if you just want to do some banking or check out something for the next day.

Benodet is only a 10 minute walk along the water and it's a really beautiful town with an amazing beach and lovely port. There are loads of other surrounding towns which are only a 10-20 minute drive.

We went to an aquarium which was 45 minutes away and a brilliant zoo which was just under an hour away.

Now onto Les Mouettes, when we were in Disneyland last year a Dublin couple we got talking to recommended it to us and couldn't praise it highly enough and boy were they right,

It is a really brilliant well laid out park with everything centrally located, the indoor pool has a current, a bubble pool and massage fountains along with a toddler pool.
    You go outside then to a huge 1.2 metre pool where they hold aqua biking and volleyball to name but a few, next to that is a lazy river that surrounds the pool were you come down three huge slides, two tubes and one vertical.

The place though where me and my 5 year old had the most fun though was the water garden where it's basically a water playground with giant fixed water guns, two sides, a huge bucket that fills and is dumped over you and sprinklers and fountains, it was a great area that the adults enjoyed as much as the kids.

The bar opens at half ten in the morning and if you ask for any matches the bar staff are so obliging that they will go check on the laptop if they have the channel and if they do they'll turn it on straight away on a giant 70 inch TV.
    There's double doors then from the bar to a cinema so if the kids don't like the show they can go watch a movie that is showing which changes every few hours.
    The bar does take away between 2 and 6:30 while the restaurant is closed, we only had a pizza there once which was lovely.

The restaurant was amazing on three nights but we had a nightmare on the 4th night where we had to walk out, the menu was beautiful with changing daily specials of starters, fish and butchers cut.

Where this park really excelled and set itself in a different league than La Pointe St-Gilles and Les Ormes was the daily program of events, there is something to do for all ages from 9am to 9pm from archery to zumba, to yoga, netball, soccer, aqua biking, volleyball, trips to an oyster farm and trips to a brewery but that's not even 20% of what is available.

The kids club ran from 10-12 and 2-4:30 with things like pottery, gymnastics, glass painting and games I've never heard of but my 5 year old loved it.

Carantec is around a 20 minutes walk or 5 minute drive which is beautiful with a lovely choice of restaurants and creperies.

Once again loads of lovely other towns are within 20 minutes including Roscoff, Morlaix and St Paul De Leon but we didn't go out half as much because there was so much going on in the park.

We're already pricing for next year again but doing the full two weeks in Les Mouettes, I know we were probably very lucky with the weather but when I hear about people traveling 6-8 hours down south and paying a fortune on tolls when this is literally on your doorstep when you get off the ferry it's a no brainer, I know I only have La Pointe St-Gilles and Les Ormes to compare to but a lot of people rate Les Ormes up there with the best and after doing Les Ormes three times I rate this higher.

I know people don't like to change and go into the unknown but maybe next year just do 3 or 4 nights in Les Mouettes on your way back to break up your journey at least and I promise you won't be disappointed.

We're off to Benodet on Saturday, staying in Port de Plaisance, glad to hear you liked the town. Weather not looking too promising while we're there..heatwave over there at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭madds

Going to Camping Cala Gogo in August for 2 weeks, flying into Perpignan. 2 adults & 3 children (13, 10, 7).

Normally I do a tonne of research online checking out a place before we arrive but can't seem to find anything about this place. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. There a few videos on youtube but they are mostly a few years old.

The reviews on TripAdvisor are also few and far between with the latest one being from August 2016.

Has anyone here been to this camp site or heard and feedback about it?

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭pmpa

Ping away.

The only cycle routes I know is the on to La Playmre as I go out on my daily run that way.

And back in Marennes there is a perfect beach for kids as not deep etc.[/quote]

I will have to try the bakery! I wasn't too impressed with the onsite bread. Never headed that direction for a beach, we used to go to the beach passes the zoo. Is it easy to find in Marennes and what's the parking like there? We nearly went the wrong way on the beach in La Palmyre, got quite close to the nudist section:-) You live and learn!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

madds wrote: »
    Going to Camping Cala Gogo in August for 2 weeks, flying into Perpignan. 2 adults & 3 children (13, 10, 7).

Normally I do a tonne of research online checking out a place before we arrive but can't seem to find anything about this place. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. There a few videos on youtube but they are mostly a few years old.

The reviews on TripAdvisor are also few and far between with the latest one being from August 2016.

Has anyone here been to this camp site or heard and feedback about it?

Thanks in advance!

I just did a quick search for you in French, and on a French forum the reviews are very positive, but I didn't pay attention to the date, sorry. They do mention jellyfish in the water, but that can happen anywhere.

Ping away.

And back in Marennes there is a perfect beach for kids as not deep etc.

I will have to try the bakery! I wasn't too impressed with the onsite bread. Never headed that direction for a beach, we used to go to the beach passes the zoo. Is it easy to find in Marennes and what's the parking like there? We nearly went the wrong way on the beach in La Palmyre, got quite close to the nudist section:-) You live and learn![/QUOTE]

For The Bakery

Turn left out of the entrance of the campsite, go straight thru big roundabout by spar. You come to Les Mathes, you will hit a small roundabout by a church and go right, bakery on right hand side 100m, car park beside. Docter surgery is in les mathes

Marennes beach
    You know on your way to Les Charmettes, you see a Statue of a big boy on a roundabout, well you turn left if coming from Les Charmettes there for the beach, just follow the road. Parking can be tough but drive around. Side streets are best

Horse Riding school beside your campsite, can book it at a les charmettes reception, kids love it and very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭webpal

Hi All,

Thanks
    Karina

Don't forget your 'clean air' sticker for Paris. Better to be safe before you go than be slapped with a fine. Might not be needed for your route but check just in case.

I just did a quick search for you in French, and on a French forum the reviews are very positive, but I didn't pay attention to the date, sorry. They do mention jellyfish in the water, but that can happen anywhere.

Thank you Mountainsandh, much appreciated! Which forum did you look up?

Thank you Mountainsandh, much appreciated! Which forum did you look up?

Le Routard, brilliant site for travel tips.

Don't use the search boxes below, use the little looking glass one on top banner, just stick in the name of the campsite + Saint Cyprien. There aren't that many answers.

edit : you'll find another couple of reviews if you remove Saint Cyprien from your search, but you have to skip over the reviews for campsite of same name on the Costa Brava.
    If you Google map the campsite there are 77 reviews too.

(you're welcome by the way, I'm kind of campsite spotting myself all the time for future trips :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭Baybay

I'm not that far from Perpignan just now. It is very hot here, daytime temperatures are in the low to mid 30+s, nights mid 20s & this is expected to continue into next week. Locals are a bit dismayed with August temperatures in June.
    If your accommodation doesn't have air con or provide fans, think about bringing some sort of fan/s with you as shops are selling out fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭Baybay

And just realising now you're arriving in August anyway!! Advice still stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭murt101

Heading off in 2 weeks and considering a 1 night stop off near Tours if our youngest can't manage the long drive from Cherbourg to St Avit Loisirs...any recommendations for a stop over on this route in case we need it?

• Advertisement

Baybay wrote: »
    I'm not that far from Perpignan just now. It is very hot here, daytime temperatures are in the low to mid 30+s, nights mid 20s & this is expected to continue into next week. Locals are a bit dismayed with August temperatures in June.
    If your accommodation doesn't have air con or provide fans, think about bringing some sort of fan/s with you as shops are selling out fast.

Thanks for the heads up Baybay!

murt101 wrote: »
    Heading off in 2 weeks and considering a 1 night stop off near Tours if our youngest can't manage the long drive from Cherbourg to St Avit Loisirs...any recommendations for a stop over on this route in case we need it?

Not sure if it's a campsite you're looking for ?
    We stopped with the camper in Camping La Mignardiere a couple of times. It's got a lovely pool, with a kiddies pool area, a simple restaurant/bar, and it's easy of access and near to Tours. Don't remember much about the campsite to be honest other than a nice dip and a decent meal, and that it was very clean and functional. If memory serves right, there is a children's paying park sort of thing nearby, like one of these little parks with bouncy castles, children's games, possibly pony riding or mini train ride... that kind of thing.

Found it again using Google maps ! Click on my link and you'll see where that amusement park is, that might be a nice way to tire out little ones before bed. https://www.google.ie/maps/place/Camping+Airotel+la+Mignardi%C3%A8re/@47.3548729,0.6346766,17.46z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1scamping!3m4!1s0x0:0x2ae314f2e84668a!8m2!3d47.3553292!4d0.6338838?hl=en

Also if it's a campsite you're after, if you push as far as Chateauroux, there's a campsite we loved with the kids (8 and 10 last year when we stopped), it's called Camping Le Rochat Belle-Isle. It's not so much the facilities, it's the situation that is brilliant, in town, but right across there's a big park with a lake and lots of life, even in the evenings (some people don't like that but we do), lots of rollerskaters, hoverboards, bikes in the park, a guingette restaurant bar (with music), a mini golf, a big play area, and a few merry-go-rounds, that kind of thing. A very French atmosphere in that campsite (not the polished holiday campsite, but friendly people calling each other out for the Apéro), because I'm French I tend to look for that, not sure if it'd be everyone's cup of tea.
    edit : also a kiddies park right at the back of campsite, and access to the brilliant municipal pool, but we didn't try either. We did have a dip at the artificial beach on the lake, it was lovely ! https://www.google.ie/maps/place/L'%C3%AElot+Z'enfants/@46.8213101,1.693235,348m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x3c7062f5d9d345d5!8m2!3d46.8213099!4d1.693235?hl=en

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

I have friends who go back to cala gogo every few years as they love it. They reckon it's the best campsite going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

+1 for Les Mouettes. We were there for 2 weeks last year and loved the place. We're heading to La Baume in Frejus in 2.5 weeks, the first time we've gone to France without the car, starting to wish we'd booked Les Mouettes again!

Can anybody recommend or give me any tips on car hire in Nice please? I'm struggling to get pricing below €500 (12 days) including the baby seat and car hire excess.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

+1 for Les Mouettes. We were there for 2 weeks last year and loved the place. We're heading to La Baume in Frejus in 2.5 weeks, the first time we've gone to France without the car, starting to wish we'd booked Les Mouettes again!

Can anybody recommend or give me any tips on car hire in Nice please? I'm struggling to get pricing below €500 (12 days) including the baby seat and car hire excess.
    Book through Alamo. They are Enterprises budget section. Get car excess cover through www.axacarhireexcess.ie and bring the car seat as the kids carry on. Going to Nice myself this Friday (8days in Frejus) and all in the car is costing less than €250 (Renault Captur). If you want Alternatives try Skyscanner for car hire as they compare lots of different places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭ifElseThen

gerfmurphy wrote: »
    heading over to France in 3 weeks, cant wait.
    Is there any special requirements for the car covers on the lights?
    I was told its the law to have a triangle, breathalyzer etc can anyone direct me to a site covering this stuff?
    do people generally use phones for sat nav?
    thanks

Aldi have an international driving kit on sale now for about 27 quid. Comes contained in a bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

Good tips and advice......

https://www.theaa.com/european-breakdown-cover/driving-in-europe/driving-in-france

http://www.drive-france.com/checklist/

I have used a phone for sat-nav several times abroad. Just make sure you download maps before you go as they can chew data if you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,885 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

fdevine wrote: »
    Good tips and advice......

https://www.theaa.com/european-breakdown-cover/driving-in-europe/driving-in-france

http://www.drive-france.com/checklist/

I have used a phone for sat-nav several times abroad. Just make sure you download maps before you go as they can chew data if you don't.
    no problem with data any more as you can use your data from home in the EU (exception being people with an insanely large data allowance being limited to "only" 5GB , which is apparently double the usage per month of 90% of users )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Quazzie wrote: »
    Book through Alamo. They are Enterprises budget section. Get car excess cover through www.axacarhireexcess.ie and bring the car seat as the kids carry on. Going to Nice myself this Friday (8days in Frejus) and all in the car is costing less than €250 (Renault Captur). If you want Alternatives try Skyscanner for car hire as they compare lots of different places.

I do have one reserved with Alamo that I booked back in Feb. Bit annoyed with them as they have increased the price of the toddler seat from €15 to €60. Does your price include the CDW? (Collision Damage Waiver). The car seat is bloody heavy!, is it feasible to bring it on the plane?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,955 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I do have one reserved with Alamo that I booked back in Feb. Bit annoyed with them as they have increased the price of the toddler seat from €15 to €60. Does your price include the CDW? (Collision Damage Waiver). The car seat is bloody heavy!, is it feasible to bring it on the plane?!
    Ah sorry. In terms of the seat mine is only a booster seat so perfect for a plane. I think (you'll need to confirm with the airline) that they will allow you bring a full child seat on and they'll check it for you at entry to the plane. My price does include CDW aswell as TW (theft waiver) and TP (third party). Also included is breakdown assistance and unlimited milage.

Advertisement