Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimtag, UCD pool

Options
  • 14-07-2016 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭

UCD pool has a new 'feature','selling point' I'm not sure what you would call it really but it's called swimtag https://www.swimtag.net/

I'm not sure how it works but you pick up a band when you go to the pool and wear it for your swim. Afterwards it uploads all your swim details to your account on it's site and it gives you your splits, stroke rate and can tell what stroke your swimming. Looks interesting, I usually use the pool clock for my splits but the memory isn't always the best so could be of use getting splits after the swim. Don't know how well it works or much about it but I'm hoping to try it out tomorrow and see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Sounds like a good idea. Will be interesting to hear how you find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Did you use it this morning Joey?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Nope, was in a bit of a rush and didn't see it set up anywhere. Think it was only sorted this week. Hopefully try it at some stage next week.

Advertisement