Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logged in on Chrome, can't log in on Safari

Options
  • 14-07-2016 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭

This is a new problem, as far as I can see: I'm logged in on Chrome, but if I try to log in on Safari, I get a message saying "Login failed, please try again", even if Chrome isn't open. MacBook Air running the latest OS, and latest versions of both programs.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I've seen this before on Safari. Do you have any browser add-ons or extensions? From memory, it was one of those that caused the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

I have, a password minder; however, I also had this with my old account here, and didn't run into this problem, so maybe it's some difference with new accounts?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement