Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Country Spring Cola in < 3l bottles?

Options
  • 14-07-2016 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,635 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know if Country Spring cola is available in <3l bottles?

I'm pretty sure it's the same as the Dunnes own brand 2l cola (as both products are bottled in Tipperary), but I've not been able to get that in recent weeks in Dunnes.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Anyone know if Country Spring cola is available in <3l bottles?

I'm pretty sure it's the same as the Dunnes own brand 2l cola (as both products are bottled in Tipperary), but I've not been able to get that in recent weeks in Dunnes.

That's brings me back to.my childhood. A rare treat like TK Red Lemonade in 3L bottles!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

I've seen it in Dunnes.

Tesco have it too http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=271274479

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭brick tamland

Bad memores off this stuff. Wasn't great to start with and it was always too big for the fridge so never cold either. Always think of this stuff when I see Peter kays bit on why do mum's always buy crap pop.

Advertisement