Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling contract and renewing

Options
  • 14-07-2016 2:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hello
    Myself and herself have a bundle with ye.we received a letter and would like to be retained
    Help

We have fibre broadband and 2 mobile phones in the bundle.

Can we cancel that bundle and get a new contract with telly, new phones and all that

We would like to stay, but can't find a way.
    Help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hello
    Myself and herself have a bundle with ye.we received a letter and would like to be retained
    Help

We have fibre broadband and 2 mobile phones in the bundle.

Can we cancel that bundle and get a new contract with telly, new phones and all that

We would like to stay, but can't find a way.
    Help.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]baldtooyoung,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend contacting our loyalty[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] team[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] to explore your options on 1800307183. - Pamela [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement