Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norwegian/Swedish Classes

Options
  • 14-07-2016 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,

I'm looking to learn Norwegian/Swedish and I tried searching for lessons around cork city but couldn't find anything.
    Does anyone know of a place where we could get lessons or a stand alone teacher that would be able to teach me and my girlfriend?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

Could try italki.com online if you have no luck finding anything local

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Online their is Board's own European Languages which might have tips and I'd recommend the app Duolingo which has both.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,270 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

Just to add to the online language tools I'd highly recommend Memrise which compliments Duolingo well.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Biggies

I cannot offer you through knowledge, but I'm in a basic-intermediate level and I would also be interested in a language exchange. I can offer Spanish, Italian & German in exchange of Norwegian. If you know of something, let me know.
    abnr wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking to learn Norwegian/Swedish and I tried searching for lessons around cork city but couldn't find anything.
    Does anyone know of a place where we could get lessons or a stand alone teacher that would be able to teach me and my girlfriend?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jceastcork

Hi, trying to learn Swedish myself, but can't can't find any courses in cork or nearby, did you have any luck finding one? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 abnr

Hi, unfortunately I haven't been able to find any courses around cork :(

Advertisement