Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best phone app for betting

Options
  • 14-07-2016 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the best app to download to use for checking horse racing odds ?.
    This is for a guy not great at reading/ using mobiles , but just wants to see the opening prices .
    Won't be betting online .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I find the Oddschecker app very good and it gives you the bookie with the best price on every horse in each race.

Then if you want an actual bookie in my limited experience of mobile apps I found Bet365 app to be the best for it. However I don't use them much so someone with more experience will probably have a better answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Great will try those ones , I downloaded Boylesports for him last weekend and he can't follow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I find the Oddschecker app very good and it gives you the bookie with the best price on every horse in each race.

Then if you want an actual bookie in my limited experience of mobile apps I found Bet365 app to be the best for it. However I don't use them much so someone with more experience will probably have a better answer.

Agree with both above suggestions. I use both oddschecker and 365

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

I cant find the Bet365 app for Android :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Go on bet365.com on your mobile browser and scroll to the bottom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Good man!!

I had it before, but it disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I tried to find the oddschecker app before but couldn't, is it on the mobile site?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Probably not. AFAIK gambling apps are not allowed on the app store. You may have to download the APK separately on android.

Advertisement