Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding shoot locations Louth/Meath

Options
  • 14-07-2016 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi All

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice. I am getting married in Slane and the wedding venue is quite small and not really good inside for wedding photos but it has nice gardens but my fear is where do I get photos taken if it rains. Would anyone know of a good locations between Dundalk and Slane for nice indoor wedding shots?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

We got married in Drogheda and used http://beaulieuhouse.ie/visitors/ for the wedding photos. ( In Drogheda )
    I think there was around 200 quid charge, as they normally host full weddings themselves.

But our photographer ( Paddy Clarke in Dundalk, who won a number of wedding photographer of the year awards ), hadn't been to
    Beaulieu House and loved it. He had a field day taking photos of us there, lots of photo possibilities
    Real "lord and lady of the manor" type photos, with plenty of grand staircases and balconies to take a variety of shots.
    Also plenty of long lawns, walled gardens, greenhouses etc outside.
    You can always visit it first and see what you think.

regards,
    CD

Advertisement