Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardener, landscaper required.

• 14-07-2016 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just wondering could anyone recommend someone in limerick that could remove and take away a very large bush that is attached to a back yard wall.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Stanford

I would recommend Mark Flahive, tel. 085 1086525, an honest guy and will take away all the cuttings etc, knows what he is doing

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Punkyblip

I used on two occasions Paul Trees. He topped several trees for me and removed them from garden. Also cut down one very large tree and also removed from garden. Very reasonable and good worker. He had a mulcher that shredded all the tress on site so no mess. Contact at 061 639295 or 087 7907982.

To get a second quote I would try Pinnacle Maintenance at 087 962 2222 as they also do garden cutting and clearence. They also do good work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Is his name really Paul Trees?

Advertisement