Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Force ten Argon 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Depends on your intended use. If you want a good quality lightweight tent then I think its great. There's a trade off with the lightweight side in that the materials particularly the groundsheet won't take the same abuse as a tent made to the same quality using heavier grade materials. But with a bit of care you don't need to give a tent abuse.

1.8kgs is very light and you have a good design that can be pitched flysheet first and can even stay up without pegs.

The only downside I can see is that while the poles are very strong anyone falling over the tent can damage them beyond local repair. So probably not an ideal tent for a music festival unless you are a posh hipster kid from Central London.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,454 ✭✭✭✭Esel

The price! :eek: I definitely wouldn't pay that.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

It comes down to weight and the depth of your pockets.
    If you need a lightweight tent then its probably very good, myself I have a Vango 300 which cost €50 for slightly more space and weight and less quality.
    Have a look at the German sites for tents they are very reasonable for quality tents.
    The silicone ones here are very waterproof.https://www.camping-outdoor.eu/en/tents-awnings/biking-trekking/silicone-ultra-wr/

Advertisement