Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for food and bakery breakfest

Options
  • 14-07-2016 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a good place for breakfast lunch and a bakery.

I would like to eat in without booking a seat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Mr Snow wrote: »
    I am looking for a good place for breakfast lunch and a bakery.

I would like to eat in without booking a seat
    Dublin is a big place, would help if you narrowed down your scope a little bit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Mr Snow

Beside Dublin busaras

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Buckfast W

U could try this place just around from store street (Sunrise Bakery), I pass it most mornings on my way to work but I've never been in it.

https://goo.gl/maps/1dcMvRGQErA2

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Booking a seat for breakfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Mr Snow

Birneybau wrote: »
    Booking a seat for breakfast?

for lunch and dinner

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Buckfast W wrote: »
    U could try this place just around from store street (Sunrise Bakery), I pass it most mornings on my way to work but I've never been in it.

https://goo.gl/maps/1dcMvRGQErA2

I've been in it. It's fairly limited as regards breakfast (seems to do a lot of takeaway coffee), but it's a perfectly nice place. Friendly staff.

For a big fry, there's The Pantry on Talbot Street, or there's the place under the bridge on Gardiner Street, near the hostel on Frenchman's lane. I think it's called Rashers.

OP you won't need to book for breakfast anywhere in Dublin, or lunch either, unless you're looking at the likes of Chapter One.

Le Bon Crubeen, also on Talbot Street, do a nice lunch. In fact there are a number of places up that end of Talbot Street that do breakfasts too. the closer you go to Busaras, the more limited the choice.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

The Wooden Whisk for brekky and bakery and Eli for lunch.

Advertisement