Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing My Username

Options
  • 14-07-2016 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

Trying to change my user name but seem to be stuck in an endless loop of faq's and dead ends. When I try an get to the subscribers forum, which used to be the old way of doing it i get this.

Noblong, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're not in the subscribers group, when did you subscribe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Spear wrote: »
    You're not in the subscribers group, when did you subscribe?

Just a couple of hours ago. I read on another thread that there is a problem with the automatic updating of that list so I might have to be added to the list manually. I've pm'd the mod said to be responsible for doing that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Dav or Niamh will add you manually then.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Noblong, I have added the subscription to your account for you now, thanks for subscribing. You can request a name change in the Subscriber's forum whenever you're ready.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement