Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank account number

• 14-07-2016 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to get a bank account number froman atm card? I want to lodgge to my sons BOI account

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

jcon1913 wrote: »
    Anyone know how to get a bank account number froman atm card? I want to lodgge to my sons BOI account

You will need to bring the card to any BoI branch, they have inbranch machines which will take a cash or cheque lodgement with the card. For out of (branch) hours, they have some external LATMs (Lodgement ATMs), there is one in Stillorgan shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jcon1913

coylemj wrote: »
    You will need to bring the card to any BoI branch, they have inbranch machines which will take a cash or cheque lodgement with the card. For out of (branch) hours, they have some external LATMs (Lodgement ATMs), there is one in Stillorgan shopping centre.

Yes thanks. I am not in Ireland, neither is my son.

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

You can't figure out the account number from the card itself; it's just a card number. If your son uses online banking, you'll be able to get teh account numbers that way, either displayed on-screen, or by looking at one of the e-statements

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭jcon1913

Spocker wrote: »
    You can't figure out the account number from the card itself; it's just a card number. If your son uses online banking, you'll be able to get teh account numbers that way, either displayed on-screen, or by looking at one of the e-statements

Got sorted by phoning the branch. Thanks fokks

Advertisement