Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go: Best locations in Dublin for rare pokemon

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭normanoffside

I came across a nest of rare Pokemon just behind the old Farmhouse pub off Monkstown farm Rd. There are also several Pokemon to be found in the park at the Soldiers and Sailor field off Monkstown avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭UM1

Furry Glen is great for gettin Poked by a Mon

• Registered Users Posts: 1 goober279

St Stephens Green is Cubone nest, also caught 5 squirtles(idk if i was just really lucky) a growlithe rhyhorn dratini meowth and a few water types. Great spot

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PrincessHadIt

I'm struggling to find a few Pokemon in Dublin. Does anyone know where to get:
    Abra
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Clefairy
    Machop
    Geodude
    Hitmonchan
    Chansey
    Lapras
    Omanyte
    Aerodactyl

• Registered Users Posts: 9 CrazyAce

If you walk up and down the banks of the river dodder by Clonskeagh (start at the bridge by Clonskeagh House which its self is also conveniently a gym with free wifi), there are a load of Dratine and Dragonair. Caught my first Dragonair there when I was only level 5 and have just kept going back. For me it usually been between 7pm to 10pm but if your going then take a friend as its dark along the river. Happy hunting :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 CrazyAce

Also guys and Girls, UCD, its amazing, ton of pokestops, tone of pokemon including water pokemon all around the lake, a few gyms an for PrincessHadIt, everything on your list bar Chansey but for that the grounds of Saint John of Gods Hospital in Stillorgan during the day

• Registered Users Posts: 5 uToxicCake

I caught 3 Onixs in St Stephen's Green yesterday. Try that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tw15t3dV3n0m

Try along the seafront on clontarf. Loads of rare pokemon such as magmar, pinsir, scyther, etc spawn along there

• Registered Users Posts: 5 uToxicCake

Blackrock is great for Pikachus and any other rare electric or water type Pokemon. Defiantly a recommended place to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nicola Massage Therapist

uToxicCake wrote: »
    Blackrock is great for Pikachus and any other rare electric or water type Pokemon. Defiantly a recommended place to go!

Vulpix and a few other ones at north bull island, raheny dublin 5, a few others at howth too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Niamh_26

Magmar I'd found in the millennium park blanchardstown. Caught 8 yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Ezio

Anyone got updates for around city centre, I'm sick of finding rattata and swinubs

Advertisement